- very easy
- Prep Time
- 20 mins
- Total Time
- 20 mins
- Serves 4
- Oyster mushrooms, small
- First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Baby spinach
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Truffle & Sherry Vinaigrette
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Step 1
- Wash oyster mushrooms and pat dry with paper towel.
- Step 2
- In a medium frying pan, on medium high heat, add olive oil and oyster mushrooms.
- Step 3
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes until mushrooms are cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste. Drain excess liquid.
- Step 4
- In a large bowl, toss the baby spinach and cherry tomatoes with Truffle & Sherry Vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Step 5
- Divide the baby spinach onto 4 plates.
- Step 6
- Sprinkle the oyster mushrooms on top of salad.
- Step 7
- Top with long grated curls of parmesan cheese.
You may use mesclun salad mix to replace the baby spinach and you may replace the oyster mushrooms with button, shiitake or portabello mushrooms.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.