- Prep Time
- 15 mins
- Total Time
- 40 mins
- Fusilli Pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- Red onion, sliced
- Chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Chunky Roasted Vegetable Arrabiata Pasta Sauce (288 mL each tub)
- Goat’s Milk Cheese Crumbles, divided
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Heat oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat; sauté onion for 2 minutes or until tender. Add sun-dried tomatoes; cook for 1 minute. Stir in pasta sauce; bring to a boil.
Toss cooked pasta with the sauce, half of each the goat and mozzarella cheeses and all the rosemary. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer to an 11 X 7-inch (2 L) baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 11 g
- 56 g
- 14 g