- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 35 mins
- onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp
- Sensations Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp
- poultry seasoning salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup
- Compliments Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 tbsp
- Compliments Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 cup
- Lucerne® Whole Milk
- container (10 ounces) refrigerated Sensations Alfredo Sauce
- packages (6 ounces each) grilled chicken breast strips, cut into bite-size pieces
- tube (16 ounces) Jumbo Flaky Biscuit Dough
Preheat oven to375°F. In a 12-inch nonstick frying pan, combine onion,oil, poultry seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste over medium high heat.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add peas and carrots to pan and cook until vegetables are tender crisp, about 2 minutes.
Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir over the heat for 1 minute.Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Simmer 1 minute, stirring often.
Mix in pasta sauce and chicken; stir until hot. Spoon mixture into a deep 10-inch pie plate.
Arrange biscuits over filling in a single layer and place pie plate on a rimmed baking sheet to catch drips.
Bake until biscuits are golden brown and filling is bubbling, 15-17 minutes. To serve, spoon into bowls or onto plates.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.