- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 35 mins
- pork tenderloin (about 11/4 pounds)
- 1 tbsp
- Sensations Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil Salt
- 1/4 cup
- sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup
- Compliments Liquid Honey
- 2 tbsp
- Compliments Soya Sauce Chinese mustard (optional)
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Step 2
- Pat pork dry with paper towels. Brush all over with olive oil and season to taste with salt.
- Step 3
- Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan. Gently sprinkle sesame seeds over pork, pressing seeds into meat to coat evenly; turn pork as needed.
- Step 4
- Roast pork until seeds are lightly browned and meat is just barely pink in center (140°F on a meat thermometer), about 30 minutes.
- Step 5
- Let meat stand 5 minutes.
- Step 6
- In a small bowl, mix together honey and soy sauce.
- Step 7
- If desired, stir in Chinese mustard to taste (it is very spicy; taste as you go).
- Step 8
- Cut meat crosswise into slices and offer sauce to dip to taste.
The sesame plant originated thousands of years ago in the Middle East and Africa. The seeds have been prized for centuries around the globe for culinary, medicinal, health, and beauty purposes. The white seed is the most common, but varieties also include black, brown, and red seeds.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.