- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 35 mins
- 21/2 pounds
- whole pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp
- Sensations Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup
- Peach-Pineapple Salsa
- 3 tbsp
- firmly packed Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp
- fresh lime juice
- Step 1
- Prepare a gas or charcoal barbecue for medium-high heat.
- Step 2
- Rub tenderloin all over with olive oil and then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 3
- Place pork on the grill over heat.
- Step 4
- Cover barbecue and cook until underside is browned, about 8 minutes.
- Step 5
- Turn tenderloin over, cover, and continue cooking until underside is browned, another 8 minutes.
- Step 6
- Continue cooking, turning twice more, until well browned on all sides, 7-8 more minutes.
- Step 7
- In a small bowl, mix together salsa, brown sugar, and lime juice.
- Step 8
- Brush half of the mixture over pork and cook until glaze is bubbling, about 2 minutes.
- Step 9
- Turn pork over, brush with remaining glaze, and cook until glaze sizzles and pork is just barely pink in center (cut to test) and registers 140°F on a meat thermometer, about 2 more minutes.
- Step 10
- Transfer to a cutting board or serving platter. Let stand 5 minutes, then cut crosswise into slices.
Reserve leftover meat for Stir-Fry Pork and Vegetables over Couscous Recipe.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.