- Marinate Time
- 15 mins
- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 20 mins
- 4 cups
- Potatoes O’Brien or frozen diced potato with onion
- 3 tbsp
- Sensations Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- 2 tsp
- minced Compliments Organic Fresh Rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 11/4 pound
- ground turkey
- 2-3 cups
- Baby Spinach, rinsed and patted very dry hot, steamed Sensations Calrose Rice
In a 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, combine frozen potatoes, olive oil, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook, turning mixture over with a spatula occasionally, until potatoes are golden browned, 8-10 minutes.
Add turkey to pan and break meat into bite-sized pieces as it browns.
Cook until turkey is no longer pink, about 3 minutes.
Add spinach and stir until spinach is just wilted and liquid evaporates, about 1 minute.
Serve hash immediately over steamed rice.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.