- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 25 mins
- baguette, cut into 16 slices
- 3 tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 45 mL
- 1 cup
- canned navy beans, drained and rinsed, divided
- 250 mL
- 1 tbsp
- Roasted Garlic Seasoning Paste
- 15 mL
- 2 tbsp
- finely chopped fresh Chives, plus more for garnish
- 30 mL
- 1/2 pkg
- Le Sauciflard Rosette de Lyon Original No. 1 dry-cured salami, thinly sliced
- 150 g
- red pepper, diced
Preheat oven to 350°F(180°C). Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush tops with 2 tbsp(30 mL) oil. Toast on middle rack of oven until golden brown, about 8 min. Remove and cool.
In a food processor, blend half of the navy beans with garlic paste until smooth. Fold in remaining beans and the chives. Evenly spoon mixture onto toasted baguette slices and top with salami slices, red pepper and chives and drizzle remaining oil overtop.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.