Love bacon? Then you’ll want to get hold of our thick-cut bacon, available in three exclusive glazes, plain, or wrapped around 4 cuts of meat.
Our Exclusive Glazed Bacon Selection:
- Thick-Cut Maple Flavour Molasses Bacon: A sweet blend of brown sugar, molasses and maple flavour with a bite of cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
- Thick-Cut Honey & Jalapeño Bacon: The sweet taste of honey blended with garlic, bell peppers, onion and enhanced with jalapeño peppers.
- Thick-Cut Cajun Creole Bacon: This Southern-style rich blend is made with a mix of warm spices, garlic and chili powder.
Enjoy Bacon-wrapped cuts of meat:
Air-chilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Boneless pork loin centre chops
Sterling Silver top sirloin medallions, or Sterling Silver Beef tenderloin
Available at our Meat Department service case where our staff can custom glaze your thick-cut bacon when you order.
Kick it up a notch by adding bacon to your dishes. We’ve got ideas to boost the flavour of anything from grilled cheese sandwiches to casseroles and beans. Here are some tasty ways to incorporate this versatile cut into your everyday:
- When the weather gets colder, warm up with these slow-cooker maple bacon beans the whole family will enjoy.
- Start your day off right with these flavour-packed, cheddar bacon breakfast muffins to fuel your morning.
- Create your own spice blend with cooked bacon crumbles, salt and pepper to make the perfect seasoning for just about any dish.
- Melt down your favourite, almond-studded or flavoured chocolate bar, add your pick of thick-cut, cooked bacon pieces to the chocolate, mix and drizzle over hot, freshly popped popcorn. Movie night just got upgraded!
- Take grilled cheese from good to great with your favourite glazed bacon and this Bacon & Fig Grilled cheese recipe. You’re welcome!
- Dress up sweet potatoes with slivers of our Thick-Cut Maple Flavour Molasses Bacon for a hearty, satisfying side.
- Use our plain thick-cut bacon to add punch to a bowl of steamed mussels, soup, stew or braise aromatics blend, diced into your meatball mix for extra flavour, as the perfect flavour-boost for fried rice, pasta sauces or a pizza topper- the choices are almost endless!