- very easy
- Prep Time
- 15 mins
- Total Time
- 20 mins
- Seasoned Chicken Breasts, thawed
- Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Each liquid honey and ketchup
- Non-hydrogenated Margarine, melted
- White vinegar
- Assorted cut raw vegetables such as fennel, snap peas, peppers, mushrooms, carrots, celery
- Ranch Dressing
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water 1 hour
Preheat barbecue to medium-high and oil grill.
Slice each chicken breast into 4 long strips. Stir together hot sauce, honey, ketchup, margarine and vinegar. Toss chicken with half the sauce mixture; thread onto skewers.
Grill chicken, turning occasionally, until juices run clear when chicken is pieced, about 5 minutes. Brush with remaining sauce mixture. Line four baskets with parchment paper. Divide chicken strips and vegetables between baskets. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 12 g
- Saturated Fat:
- 2 g
- 27 g
- 2 g
- 105 mg
- 22 g
- 870 mg