- Serves 1
- Large eggs
- Water (if you want a lighter egg texture)
- Pure Olive Oil
- Shredded Medium Cheddar Cheese
- Sliced ham
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1
- Break eggs into a bowl; add the water (if using) and lightly beat.
- Step 2
- Heat the oil in a small 8” (20 cm) nonstick pan over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into pan. Lightly stir eggs folding the outside into the middle, until eggs begin to set.
- Step 3
- When eggs are half set stop stirring and allow too cook 30 seconds longer. Sprinkle over cheese and ham.
- Step 4
- Allow too cook through for about 1 minute, or until eggs have just set and cheese has begun to melt through.
- Step 5
- There are many other Ingredient suggestions that could be used or added. Sliced raw or sautéed mushrooms, raw or roasted and sautéed sliced red/ green and/ or yellow peppers, diced tomato, chopped spinach, roasted garlic, fresh herbs, any other cheese that has melting ability, sliced raw or caramelized onions, roasted or grilled chopped chicken, cooked sausage and chopped hot peppers. Just keep in mind that the omelette cooks in just a few minutes so if you add an ingredient that will not be cooked to your liking in those few minutes you have to cook ahead and add to the omelette when required.
You could also try Prosecco sparkling wine.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 28 g
- Saturated Fat:
- 12 g
- 3 g
- 604 mg
- 30 g
- 1310 mg