- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 20 mins
- Compliments Maple Leaf Cookies
- 1 pkg
- Compliments Butter Flavour Microwave Popping Corn, popped
- 94 g
- 1 bag
- white chocolate chips, melted
- 250 g
- Step 1
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Crush cookies into coarse crumbs by either pulsing in a food processor or placing cookies in a large re-sealable plastic bag and crushing with rolling pin. Set aside.
- Step 2
- Place popped popcorn in large bowl. Working quickly, drizzle with melted white chocolate, tossing to coat popcorn. Sprinkle with crushed cookies; continue tossing to coat.
- Step 3
- Spread mixture onto lined baking sheet. Let stand in cool, dry place until chocolate is firm. Break into bite-size chunks. Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.