- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 15 mins
- portobello mushrooms, cleaned, stems and gills removed
- 1/2 cup
- tightly packed Compliments Organic Baby Spinach
- 125 mL
- 1 tub
- Compliments Roasted Garlic Bruschetta Topping
- 227 g
- 1 cup
- Compliments Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 250 mL
- 3 tbsp
- fresh basil, cut into fine strips
- 45 mL
- ciabatta buns
Lightly oil grill and preheat barbecue to medium-high.
Place mushrooms, cap side down, on a cutting board. Layer spinach, bruschetta and cheese on mushrooms.
Grill mushrooms, with lid closed, until cheese is melted, 2 to 5 min. Garnish with basil and serve on buns.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.