- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 40 mins
- Serves 6
- large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- parsnips, peeled and thinly sliced
- large potato, peeled and diced
- Ginger Seasoning Paste
- Chicken Broth, 35% Less Sodium
- Pure Olive Oil
- Step 1
- Heat the oil in a large pot on medium and add onions. Cook stirring frequently until onions start to brown then reduce heat to low and continue cooking while stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside half the onions.
- Step 2
- Add the parsnips, potatoes, ginger and broth to the remaining onions. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Step 3
- Remove from heat and using an emersion blender or food processor puree the soup until smooth. Return to heat and bring back to a boil before serving. Garnish with caramelized onions.
Lorsque vous faites cuire « en papillote », assurez-vous que tous les légumes sont de la même taille, afin qu’ils prennent le même temps à cuire!
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 2 g
- 25 g
- 5 g
- 3 g
- 380 mg