- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 10 mins
- Serves 4
- Herb and Garlic Marinated Shrimp, defrosted and peeled
- Prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- Step 1
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high and lightly oil grill. Wrap each shrimp with a slice of prosciutto. Season with pepper.
- Step 2
- Grill shrimp, turning once, for about 4 minutes. Shrimp should be firm and opaque in colour.
- Step 3
- Remove shrimp from grill, lightly cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Pour faire des croque-madame, préparer des croque-monsieur et ajouter un œuf frit sur chaque sandwich avant de le servir.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 1 g
- 2 g
- 11 g