- Total Time
- 20 mins
- Slow cooked tender turkey meat loaf
- Sensations Sweet and Tangy Bourbon BBQ sauce
- Roasted potatoes
- Grilled vegetables
- Step 1
- CONVENTIONAL OVEN: PREP: REMOVE LID AND COVER WITH TIN FOIL. PREHEAT OVEN TO 200°C (400°F).
- Step 2
- COOK: PLACE PRODUCT IN PRE-HEATED OVEN AND COOK FOR 15-20 MINUTES OR UNTIL AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 74°C (165°F) IS REACHED. BE CAREFUL WHEN REMOVING THE PRODUCT FROM THE OVEN, AS THE FOOD AND TRAY WILL BE HOT.
- Step 3
- Step 4
- MICROWAVE: PREP REMOVE LID AND COVER PRODUCT.
- Step 5
- PLACE ONLY 1 TRAY AT A TIME IN THE MICROWAVE.
- Step 6
- ENSURE TRAY IS CLEAR OF INTERIOR WALLS.
- Step 7
- COOK MICROWAVE ON HIGH FOR 1.5-2 MINUTES OR UNTIL AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 74°C (165°F) IS REACHED. BE CAREFUL WHEN REMOVING THE PRODUCT FROM THE MICROWAVE, AS THE FOOD AND TRAY WILL BE HOT.
- Step 8
*Product appearance may vary based on store preparation.
*Product availability may vary by store.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- Nutrition Description:
- Per serving (1/2 tray of the recipe):
- Saturated Fat:
- 2 g
- 26 g
- 4 g
- 9 g
- 43 mg
- 16 g
- 545 mg