- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 20 mins
- Uncooked Extra Jumbo Black Extra Large Freshwater Shrimp (16-20 ct), about 2 bags (680 g)
- fresh pineapple, cut into 16 1/2 - inch (1 cm) cubes
- red pepper, cut into 16 1/2 - inch (1 cm) squares
- 12-inch (30 cm) wooden skewers soaked in water for 15 min.
- 1/4 cup
- Mandarin Ginger Vinaigrette
- 60 mL
Lightly oil grill and preheat barbecue to medium-high.
Alternate shrimp, pineapple and red pepper on skewers. Grill kabobs until shrimp are firm and opaque, about 8 min. in total, turning as needed and brushing with vinaigrette.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.