- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 45 mins
- Serves 4
- sprigs of rosemary
- Maple Grilling Plank, soaked according to package directions
- pork tenderloins, about 3/4 lb (375 g) each
- 1/4 cup
- Honey Dijon Dressing
- 60 mL
- Step 1
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Place rosemary sprigs on plank and preheat plank according to package directions.
- Step 2
- Place tenderloins on plank, tucking thin ends under. Close lid and cook until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C), 30 to 40 minutes. Turn and brush pork with dressing every 10 min.
- Step 3
- Carefully remove plank and let pork rest 5 min. before slicing.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.