- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- 8 oz
- blade steak, thinly sliced
- 250 g
- 1/2 cup
- tomato salsa
- 125 mL
- avocado, peeled, halved and pitted
- 2 tbsp
- olive oil
- 30 mL
- small red onion, halved and sliced into thin strips
- poblano pepper, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- yellow pepper, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- jalapeño pepper, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- large tortillas
- 1 cup
- canned refried beans, warmed, divided
- 250 mL
- 2 cups
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- 500 mL
Stir together beef and salsa in a bowl and set aside to marinate. Scoop avocado into a small bowl; mash until smooth and set aside.
Add oil, onion, poblano, yellow and jalapeno peppers to a large skillet over high heat. Cook, stirring often, until vegetables start to soften, approx. 5 min. Push vegetables to one side. Add beef mixture and allow to sizzle 3 sec., then stir to combine with vegetables. Cook until beef begins to brown, about 5 min. Remove from heat and set aside.
Spread refried beans over one-half of each tortilla and the avocado over the other half. Layer the beef mixture and lettuce on half of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas to serve.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.