- Prep Time
- 15 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- Italian sausages, casings removed and discarded
- grilled corn on the cob, kernels removed
- ¼ pkg
- Sensations by Compliments Goat Brie Cheese, sliced
- 50 g
- baguette, cut into four sections, sliced lengthwise
- eggs, fried
- avocado, pitted, peeled, thinly sliced
In bowl, mix sausage meat with corn kernels. Shape into 4 patties.
Place patties on grill preheated to medium-high heat. Cook 5 min. per side or until no longer pink in middle.
Top patties with cheese. Close lid and cook 1 min. or until cheese is melted.
Fill each baguette section with a patty, fried egg and sliced avocado.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.